Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday February 23

Today was Elsie's wax museum report!
She has been working hard and has been so excited!!!!
I went to lunch today with Stacia for her birthday, that was a fun time.
Then Dad and I went to the school for Elsie.
I wasn't sure how she would do with it.
She gets a little too excited sometimes and that adrenaline tends to be too much to handle!
But, she was amazing!!!!!
She was so excited when people came to listen to her.
We were very proud of our little Pocahontas!
And her friends were all so cute too!
After that, we got the pieces cut to lay on the floor.
We will hopefully set them tomorrow!
It is not perfect....but that's okay.
I love it anyway!
This evening Dad and I went out with Drew and Heather.
We went to Dickey's for dinner and then went and saw Black Panther.
It was fun to go out with them :)


 Ms. Dynka is the very best!







No comments: