Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thursday January 18

So I woke up not feeling so good.
So once the kids were off to school, Brent went to the gym and I went back to bed.....
I did feel a bit better once I got back up, but I was still kind of worthless today.
But Dad got stuff done :)
He made a heater for me in our bathroom!!!!!
We still need to make the wall around the tub to put the heater register in :)
When we did this bathroom, we didn't realize how cold it would get if either of the doors were left shut!
So he fixed that for me!
And he also cut me a hole for a laundry chute!
When Porter came home from school and saw what Dad was doing, he told me that I was really spoiled :)
I am excited to get this bathroom done!
But actually, we are going to move from this bathroom to the half bath before actually finishing this one.
But it will be so great to get BOTH of them done!
Madi and Cassi had half day today.....
Madi had a few of her friends over for a bit.
Cassi had practice for Future City.
Cassi goes for her presentation on Saturday.
Pretty exciting....but she is also feeling some stress!
*****
Tonight, putting Porter to bed, we had a pretty deep conversation.
Reading in our scriptures tonight, it was about the Plan of Happiness.
So I guess he got thinking about what happens after we die.
He's a tender soul, and doesn't really like the unexpected.
He likes to know what's gonna happen, what to plan for.
We had a good talk.
He also said he was worried that it won't all happen like we think it will.
Like there really isn't a heaven.
We talked about Grandma.
We talked about how he can still 'FEEL' her.
And I asked him if that would be possible if our spirits just stayed in the ground with our bodies?
That helped to comfort him......because he can feel Grandma with him ❤
He was also worried about when it will happen.
Lots of worries, that kid :)
But I talked to him, let him get all his questions out.
I think that was just what he needed.
My sweet tender boy!




No comments: