Friday, December 22, 2017

Friday December 22

Just sitting here, waiting for Cassi's friends to be picked up.
Also waiting for Madi to get home from playing games with friends.
Today the kids did a good job getting chores done.
I got to go to the DR office.
My tooth has been really hurting again.
But this time, I went the DR route in stead of the dentist route.....since we aren't really sure my tooth was ever the problem last time :(
Anyway, I am glad I went to the DR.
Apparently I have large polyps in my sinuses.......causing my sinus infections.
She prescribed me some prednisone to hopefully shrink the polyps.
Then some antibiotics to get the infection gone.
And also a nasal steroid to use every day, that will help keep the polyps small.
No fun
She suggested I go to an ENT to see how it looks deeper inside.
She can only see the first polyp in each nostril, but she assumes there are many more behind it.
So much fun......
But really, I am so glad that I didn't have to get more tooth work done.
It frustrates me to think that we probably didn't have to do the very expensive root canal retreat last July.
But, what can ya do :(
Oh well.
This evening, Cassi had her friends come over.
Then Vern invited us to go see the Caldwell lights.
So Madi, Elsie, Porter and I joined her and max and graham.
It was so fun and we got SNOW!
Which made it beautiful and perfect!
Now if the snow can just stick around for just a few more days it will feel more like Christmas!!!!!
















No comments: