Monday, November 27, 2017

Monday November 27

Back to school today!
I think everyone was ready to get back to school.
We got ready in record time!
We have our whole entry way full of Christmas boxes.....still waiting to be unpacked and put on display!
I think that will take a few days to get that job done!
Port had a lot of fun looking at past years Christmas cards :)
I love Christmas cards!!!!
I need to order mine!!!!!!
So once the kids were off to school, I got a workout and cleaned the kitchen before I had a YW Beehive presidency meeting.
We got a lot done in the meeting.
We have a new advisor, so that will be great now that we have over 15 girls in Beehives!!!!!
We are planning a fun Christmas activity for all the youth in a few weeks, and I am excited about it :)
After they left, I jumped in the shower.
Then went and did a little grocery shopping.
Came home and hung some wreaths outside where my hanging baskets used to be.
The poor house looked naked without the baskets.....so I am very happy to dress it up with the wreaths :)
Then I left to go get Elsie for PT.
She was a rock star today doing a lot of hard tasks for Katie.
Got home and I got some cyber Monday shopping done.......50% off for Christmas jammies!
Christmas is coming soon!!!!!!!
So exciting!
Anyway, the kids worked on homework.
Port started writing a book.
It is pretty good.
He is gonna type it up and I will post it here.
Oh, something I was thinking the other night....
I don't want to forget the way he starts his prayers, EVERY prayer!
It is the cutest thing.
He always says 'Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for today. Thank you for all the other days'...
Except he says 'ether' days :)
I just love it.
And I don't want to forget it.......and you gotta write stuff down if you don't want to forget it!!!!!!!!
My whole reason for writing this blog/journal!!!!!!



1 comment:

Nancy said...

You are so wise to write everything down.....I'm to the point I might remember it happened but can't remember which kid did it.....lol