Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wednesday October 25

I got to go to the Meridian Temple open house tonight with the YW.
It was such a nice evening :)
What a beautiful building!
It was a lovely night with these lovely girls.
*****
I have such a great friend and neighbor.
Vern is the greatest and the most unselfish person!
I caught her raking up our leaves today....without saying a word.
She just did it!
How amazing is she????
I think I will keep her!
*****
Anyway, while I was gone this evening, Dad took the kiddos to McTeachers night....that is a school fundraiser where the teachers actually work at McDonald's and the kids come and order, then a portion of the sales go to the school.
He also worked with Porter on his Pumpkin project.
It is a book report.....and he gets to decorate a pumpkin like his book character.
He had fun doing it, but we are glad it is done!
I will take pictures tomorrow.









No comments: