Monday, October 02, 2017

Monday October 2

Today Dad finally came home!!!!!!
I started the day off with some PT.
I think that is going good and we are pinpointing the problem....
Still unable to re-align me.......still too tight :(
I will keep doing my stretches and try again.
Then I used the rest of my day to clean up the mess from the weekend.
Then I showered and picked up the little kiddos.
We drove to the airport and picked up daddy!
Yay!!!!
Then we went straight to Cassi's last Volleyball game.
She did such a great job!
Great serves and awesome hits.
We also had some friends stop by to watch!
Bubble and Eldon stopped by and so did Sierra, Trent and Laura.
That was nice of them!
Elsie is quite the cheerleader!
She's got quite the yelling voice!
We went to Happy Teriyaki for dinner, that was fun.
Then it was time to come home and get gifts from Daddy!!!!
He scored big time in the gift department!
For Elsie, a rock carved Buffalo and a buffalo necklace charm.
She was so happy!
For Porter, some flint and obsidian rocks and arrowheads.
He was super stoked about that!
For the big girls, they got some ponchos!
They were very pleased with that gift!!!!
It is fun to have him back home!!!!












No comments: