Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday October 27

I still got up early this morning to get up with Madi.......
She's the only one who had school today.
Once she left, I went back to sleep.
When we were all back up again, we started getting some work done.
Porter was a great worker and got his closet cleaned out.
And it was in bad shape!
Still a long ways to go to get his room nice and spotless, but we are working on it :)
Elsie and Cassi helped me with the sewing/craft room.
That is the room next to the kitchen that has turned into a room size junk drawer!!!!!
It still isn't done......still working on it....
Then it was so nice I decided to take a run outside before I needed to start going with the rest of the days stuff.
After my shower, Elsie went and played at Sierra's house.
Porter went to a leaf jumping party at Kason's house.
Then I went to go set up my backdrop thing for the trunk or treat.
I think it turned out good.
Then I took Cassi to a neighbors house to babysit, picked up Porter and then picked up Elsie.
We got ready for the trunk or treat, then headed there for dinner and fun.
I ended up being ditched by my kiddos for their friends......
But that's okay, I got to go with Everly 💗
It was a fun night.
If only this could count as our only trick or treating!!!!!!








No comments: