Saturday, September 23, 2017

Saturday September 23

This morning I took some family pictures for the Nielsen family.
I think they turned out good.
The kids and I got lots of Saturday chores done.
Then I helped Madi withe the tie she is making.
We are using extra crushed velvet fabric from her dress (Oh just you wait!!!!) to make a tie for Tripp.
It's gonna be so cute :)
Lets see.......Cassi went and watched her friends cross country race.
Madi and I worked on the tie until Trill came over to hang out.
I made Lasagna....that turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself :)
Tonight was the Woman's conference.
We, like we have the last few years, watched it at home.
Laura and Sierra came this time.
We had dinner and watched it.
Such great messages.
I will love listening to them again, because with a room full of these chatty girls, you tend to not hear everything!
Then Madi had a date with Spencer tonight and Cassi went to Laynie's house.
I got the little ones to bed at a good time.
I hope that makes all the difference for Elsie tomorrow and the primary program!!!!!!
So I am waiting now for the big girls to get home.
\It was a nice day :)


No comments: