Saturday, July 22, 2017

Saturday July 22 (add more pictures)

What a fun day we had today!
I actually got up and went for a run today.
After the first 1/4 mile i felt like my heart would explode :)
One of the meds I am on does make it harder to breathe and gives me heart palpitations.....so that wasn't super fun.
But I pushed through and it was so nice to get back out there!
We got everyone ready and we met up at the church Bowery for the Matthews family reunion!
Yay!!!!
Lots of babies to hold, water for kids to get wet in, people to catch up with, and yummy food to eat.
It was such a fun day for everyone!
We were there most of the day and it was so nice.
This Matthews clan is something else!
I have so many pictures....but I took over 230 and I just can't be posting all of that tonight!!!!!
After we all left the reunion, we came back to Gramps house.
Dad and Port got to work fixing Gramps front porch step.
It ended up being unfix-able.....so they just made a new one :)
They also went with Uncle Doug to go pick up a load of gravel.
After we had some dinner, we headed up to Dussy boy's house to hang with Andy, Meagan, Dussy Boy and Lexi.
We flew Andy's drone and played with bunnies.
I would call that a good night :)





Had to get a little selfie with Gramps :)








You can't hide from me Dussy boy!







And we got in a little late and had a little note from Gramps :)

No comments: