Monday, June 26, 2017

Monday June 26

Well, we were running a little bit late today and didn't get going until about 12:30 or so.
The drive wasn't too bad.
We have a really grumpy Porter......but hopefully he will sleep good tonight and be better tomorrow!
So we made it to Evanston in time to stop at KFC to get dinner for Gramps :)
And we just spent the rest of the evening chatting with him.
I know we are al so tired, so I hope we all sleep good tonight!
Oh, this morning i did go for a long run.
I ran 7 miles....but the best part, I didn't stop once!
Usually I stop every mile to stretch, etc....
I have been trying to wait until 3 miles lately.
But today, I was feeling good at 3 miles and at each mile after that I just kept pushing through!
I felt really good and it makes me happy because I am trying to work more on endurance than speed right now......so I am happy with that :)
When we got into Evanston we made a stop to see Grandma, of course.
So much love for this sweet grandma Ene 💓


No comments: