Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday May 28 (add pictures)

I am thinking I am getting to that time of year that maybe I should start blogging before dinner time.....
Because the nights seem to get later and later!!!!!
Just a quick recap for today.
Madi and Cassi had an early morning BYC meeting.
Then the girls had choir practice.
We had a great day at church :)
Elsie got to teach sharing time with her class and she had so much fun.
Dad didn't teach today, so we actually got to go to Sunday School together!
Yay!
After church I had a major headache.
Our family had a fast today for our dear friend who is having surgery on Wednesday to remove some cancer.
And the lack of water was really killing my head.
I tried to lay down.....but kids don't really let that happen.
We had some nice time spent outside, although it was almost too hot!
We had a yummy roast for dinner.
Then the Hall's came over for some S'mores, and that was fun.
Later on in the night, the Edwards stopped by for a bit.
And that is how it got so late so quick!
Time flies when you are having fun!!!!!

No comments: