Saturday, April 01, 2017

Saturday April 1

The day started off with some April Fools jokes...
Dad put the big girls phones INSIDE a Gatorade bottle :)
Dad also made a piece of wood look like his Pinewood derby, and told Porter he shouldn't have left it outside!
Dad even fooled me with that one!
Dad was the king of April Fools for sure!
Then there was a few jokes played while we did Saturday chores.
I was doing laundry when I got a paper airplane down the laundry chute....
It was from Porter, telling me he didn't have any dirty clothes (no derty close).
Ha ha ha....love it!
We didn't quite get finished up before it was time to watch General Conference.
It was a great morning listening to all the wonderful talks.
Between sessions, we had lunch then went outside because it was such a beautiful day!!!!!
Elsie finally got to get on her bike!
And she did so awesome!!!!!
I am so excited for her and how much she loves it.
She has named it Maggie, short for Magenta.
I am so proud of her hard work!
Madi and I hung out with her.
Cassi mowed most of the lawn while the boys did some stuff on the house.
Then we went back in for more General Conference.
I really enjoyed the talks.
I am pretty good at taking notes, but I am thinking I should start typing them, because I don;t think I will be able to go back and read anything that I wrote!!!!!
After the last session, the kids all went to the school to ride bikes :)
Elsie could not wait to get back on Maggie!
Dad got some siding up by the back door of the house and also trimmed out the big kitchen window exterior!
Yay!
I finished mowing the lawn and then trimmed a little on trees and took out a big dead bush by the driveway.
Still so much more to trim and cut down!!!!!!
Elsie did fall once on her bike scraping her elbow.
She turned real sharp and it tipped.
I thought for sure she wouldn't get back on after falling.....
But the big girls said she cried for a little bit, and then asked to get back on!!!!
What a rock star!!!!!
So happy for her new found love!
We also have three baby bunnies here that we finally feel good enough about holding.
Our mama bunny has had several batches of babies, and none have survived.
So we were so excited that this batch is doing well!
They are so cute!
Kind of wish they would stay this size :)
But I guess that I could just go get a hamster if I wanted that....ha, ha, ha!
We ate dinner outside with one more April Fools prank where Cassi put food coloring in water to make it look like juice :)
Then we ended the night watching Rouge One.
It turned into a very late night!
I hope everyone sleeps well tonight and I REALLY hope Elsie isn't totally hurting tomorrow with all the bike riding she did!!!!!
I did give her a nice warm bath and hopefully that helped to soothe her muscles :)
I am just so proud of her!












No comments: