Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Wednesday February 8

So Port had a bit of a fever this morning, so we kept him home.
Then later on in the day it went up to 102 again.....
He has been super bored and TV isn't entertaining him!!!!!
I spent the day watching shows with him while finishing up the little project I had for my Beehives.
I am so happy I got them finished!
Dad took Cassi to get a baby tooth pulled while I picked Elsie up from school.
She went to Activity Days with Sierra, and had a fun time.
Dad helped Justin for just a little bit before he had to come back home so the big girls and I could leave to YW.
We did a little art class thing with the Beehives.
Painted flowers with watercolors.
I think the activity was a fun one.
I gave them all their gifts and they were so happy.
We had EVERY single girl there...including Avery because we called her!
I just love all of these girls so much!
It's a sad time.....but also a bit exciting with what is to come.
While I was gone, Dad sent my a picture of a heart shaped by spaghetti noodles he found while cleaning the stove top :)
So sweet!





No comments: