Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday January 20 (add pictures)

I'm blogging from my phone right now 👍
We are on a little weekend getaway to Bubbles cabin in McCall!
I spent today getting ready for us to leave. 
With all the snow and bad weather we weren't sure if we would go or not.
But we thought maybe we could use a little bit of family time away together.
Dad got off from with at about 3
And guess what?????
He totally fixed the suburban! 
I guess it was from something the place didn't put back together right after they fixed the 4wheel drive. 
I'm so glad he was able to fix it easily. 
Not very happy that the dumb car place didn't put the car back together right!!!!!
I picked the little ones a little early from school and we got packed up and headed out. 
Haven't done much tonight. 
We tried out bubbles sauna........ But there was a leak on top and when we put the water on....... No fire  😕
We are thinking we might try it again tomorrow. 
We'll see.
Dad forgot his swimming suit. 
We found one here at the cabin. 
Oh man!!!!!!!
So many laughs! 
It was just a very short red pair.... But the kids got quite a kick out of it.
I got a picture...... But I'm not allowed to share it 😂😂😂😂
Awwwwww, the memories! 





No comments: