Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday December 30

We had a fun filled day!
FULL of family!
We all met at the church in Springville around 11:30 or so...
We started with eating sandwiches for lunch.
Lots of cousin playing time....and baby holding time for me :)
We had a fun surprise when Andy and his family showed up!!!!
So we got to see sweet baby Parker!
I had so much fun holding him and loving on him all day long :)
Some other fun things we did.....
Make Gingerbread houses
White elephant exchange
Christmas gift exchange for some....
Baby holding
Rough-housing
Races
Lots of cousin time!!!!
It really was great time sent with family!


Can you spot the double Madi and the double Morgan!





















Baby whisperers :)


The BIG project I have been working on for months!!!!
An Emmy blanket book filled with fun watercolors of the nieces and nephews with their Emmy blankets.
I will share more later.


Cass is a fun one to hang out with



Madi's masterpiece!






Did I say Cass was the fun one to be with????
Cause she was!




Hugs goodbye from Andy :)







Andy is taking out his anger at me for beating him up as a kid, on my little boy!!!!



No comments: