Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday October 22 (add more pictures from good camera)

It was a fun day filled with family.
This morning we went up to Dussy boys and flew his drone.
We drove over Gramps place to get a nice picture.....then we got it printed and framed for him as a birthday surprise :)
It turned out pretty cool!
In the afternoon, we went to Randolph for Adri's baby shower.
That was a fun time chatting with the ladies.
While we were gone, Dad and Port went up in the mountains and got in some pretty sketchy areas......trying to be an Elk lookout for Dussy boy.
I am glad I wasn't with them, but sounds like they had a fun time.
And they are very lucky they didn't end up stuck, or even worse!
After the baby shower, all the kids and spouses met up at the restaurant to have a birthday dinner with Gramps.
It was such a nice time with lots of laugh and story after story told.
I wish we would have passed around a recording device....because these memories should be written down!
We took some pictures of Gramps with his kids.
But they are on my big camera, and I left my chord at home!
I will get them on here.
Probably........



Gramps still knows how to boss his kids around to get stuff done :)




No comments: