Monday, October 31, 2016

Monday October 31 (add Halloween pictures)

It has been a busy day!
Porters class party in morning.
I dressed in Madi's Rae costume....so I would match with Port as Kilo Ren :)
Then I took Madi to the DMV to get her license.
She was so nervous!
But she did awesome and passed the test!
We now have another driver.... which will actually help me out a lot :)
But it also stresses me out!
Dad was helping Aaron and Madi and I had to wait soooooooo long (over 2 hours) at the DMV.
I had to leave to get to Elsie's class party.....so dad came and swapped me at the DMV.
I left to get dressed as Pascal and head to her class.
She played a few games before we left for PT.
They were all dressed up at PT.
Katie was cruella Deville and the rest of the staff was Dalmatians.
So cute!
I brought Elsie home, took Cassi to the store and then to Lily' s.
Madi' s friends came over for a little party she is having.
We left with the little ones to trick or treat for a little while.
Now we are home watching a movie with the little ones while Madi and her friends are watching thier own movie.
I fell like it is gonna be a late night......
I hope everyone is alert for school tomorrow!

No comments: