Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday October 17

Had a few things going on today.
I got some shopping done for the mutual Halloween activity we are having on Wednesday evening.
Dad had a few things to get to.
He dug out down to the septic.
Pulled the lid off........and we were immediately grateful we scheduled this appointment!!!!!!!!!
Ha ha!
While waiting for the septic guy to come, Dad got going on finishing my shelves.
I had to leave to take Elsie to PT.
He did an awesome job and i am so excited about it!
One step closer to a done kitchen!!!!!!
We had a little FHE tonight.......folding socks :)
It was fun spending the time together, until the fighting started :(


 (just imagine....white cabinets, beautifully decorated shelves.....I am so excited!!!!)


I have been so excited for a place to display the milk carrier that belonged to Grandpa Keith's Father.
I love the stories Gramps tell about delivering milk with his Dad in a horse drawn sleigh......
It is a very special item in our home!

No comments: