Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday August 19 (add pictures)

My parents made it here!
Yay!
Today was a day of cleaning :)
And I feel so happy with a clean house!
Well, mostly clean.
Pretty good clean :)
Anyway.
Then the little ones had their 'Meet and Greet' tonight.
I am so excited about this year.
So different from the anxiety I felt last year!
I think the teachers will be so great.
And they are both excited about the year.
Elsie has Ms. Sanders, and Cassi had her in 4th grade and I like her a lot.
I think I can communicate to her what I am wanting with Elsie.
I think she has that softer more lovable side, but still strict.
Something Elsie needs.
And Porter has Ms. Adams.
I don't know her but she seems really nice and she is super excited about the new school year.
Yay!
After that, we broke into the Morgan's pool for a nice little swim and had pizza for dinner.
Then we picked Madi up from work and had snow cones.

No comments: