Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wednesday June 29

Dad went to work this morning and I went for a long run.
I got home and the kids were starting to wake up.
Once everyone was awake and had eaten, we went out and cleaned the car out.
Morgan wasn't feeling too well, so I went and got some movies for them to watch.
I worked on my lesson and also edited some pictures.
Then we had pizza for dinner and then it was time for mutual.
Madi and Morgan did a get to know you game and Cassi and I, we did a workout and talked about nutrition.
It was a fun activity.
Now I talked Madi, Morgan and Carley to watch 'While you were sleeping' with me.
It is fun to have people to watch chick flicks with!!!!!
And Cass is out until who knows when watching a firework show with Laynie and her family.
Madi and Morgan were gonna go too, but with Morgie not feeling good, Madi stayed home too.

No comments: