Thursday, June 02, 2016

Thursday June 2

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of school!
It has been a hectic last few days!!!!!!!
I am so tired today :(
It might because I had to give Elsie a bath at 2 a.m. this morning because she threw up in her bed!
Again, it must have been something she ate, because she woke up just fine.
And she had a great day at school.
So today the kids handed out teacher gifts.
For the room teachers, and Elsie's aides, they got a  pack of eggs that said 'thank you for being an EGG-CELLENT teacher'.
Then for the specials, like PE, music, computers, library, office ladies and principal.
They got a donut with a card that said 'DONUT forget us'.
They thought it was fun.
Madi said 'Mom, are you really giving teachers eggs?'
I said WHY NOT!
I hate giving things that never get used.
Eggs will for sure get used!
Anyway......
Tonight after school, Port had his second baseball game.
They do pretty well, but those boys are so tired!
I am excited to see what an early morning game looks like this Saturday!








No comments: