Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday June 27

Everyone slept well last night and we all slept in!
I left a little after 9 to take Madi to the PT and also a appt for me to see if my allergies turned into a sinus infection.
Luckily, not yet :)
But I got some better allergy medicine from them, so hopefully I can avoid a sinus infection.
Madi did good at PT, and her back was actually still aligned, which is great!
Especially after sleeping on different beds and being out of town, etc.
So he is hopeful we can go a whole week before having to go back in.
Andy and Katie headed home shortly after Madi and I left.
They got home safely this evening.
Once Madi and I got home, the big girls went out and got the lawns mowed.
Then they went to hag out with Carley Morgan.
They were gonna swim, but then they decided to go long boarding.
Cass and Avery swam though.
And after getting some laundry done and other stuff around the place, Brent, Elsie, Port, the Edwards boys and I went swimming at the Morgan's hosue.
Brent had to leave early because he had to work a few hours and he took Cassi home with him.
I stayed with Elsie and the kids while they swam a bit longer.
Brent went to work and I guess Cassi went with Laney to swim again.
I came home with the little ones and made dinner.
Madi and Morgan came home a little later.
And we have been just hanging out waiting for Dad to get home.
He just got home, now we just need Cass to get home!
It was a good day......
We are recovering fromt he trip.
Coming home from vacation is always hard.
Everyone is so over tired.
We did have a few meltdowns today, mainly Elsie Bug.
That Emmy sure knows how to spoil Elsie when she is with her!!!!!
Hopefully she is less grumpy tomorrow because she has PT and speech!
I am teaching the lesson in the combined YW on Sunday, so I have been working a little on that too.
I hope I can get across what i want to..........

3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Hey, I spoil her just the right amount!! :)

Glad it was a pretty good day & you don't have a sinus infection. :)

The Holdaway Family said...

I think me popping Madi's back helped keep it alignment ;)

The Holdaway Family said...

I think me popping Madi's back helped keep it alignment ;)