Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tuesday May 31

Several years ago Gramps loaned us his Dad's milk carrier.
Well, today I was at Hobby Lobby getting stuff for teacher gifts....I found these old milk bottles.
I was so excited!
It will look so great in the kitchen!
Port had a lot of questions about the milk carrier.
I tried to retell some of the stories that Gramps tells us, but I can't tell it as good as Gramps does.
Then Port asked me what Grandpas Dad looked like and if dad ever knew him.
I pulled him up on FamilySearch and there was only one picture of Donald Matthews!
But it was a picture with his mom and dad and family.
It was his mom who was named Elsie.
Elsie thought that was pretty cool!
So I decided we need to add more pictures next time we are in Wyoming!!!
I also want to record Gramps telling his stories about his Dad and delivering the milk :)
*****
The day went by fast.
I helped at the school for movie day this morning.
Then I ran to hobby lobby.
I got pictures added to my Sunday post....but I still need to do Mondays.....
After school Elsie had speech, and then Port had Baseball practice, then after I fed them I had to go to the villages to pick Cassi up.
She got to go to the movies with the student counsel, so that was fun for her.
Then it was bedtime before we knew it!
Little ones are so tired!
It is always hard getting back to normal after a trip......
I hope they sleep good tonight.



No comments: