Monday, May 02, 2016

Sunday May 2 (add pictures)

Dad got to work on the fence as soon as he got home this morning.
He had to reset a couple posts, and get gates hung.
I tried to help.
I had all kinds of things I wanted to get done today......but didn't feel like doing them, so I went outside to 'help' him.
But I am not much help.....
So I went for a run.
When I came back I got to work cutting some starts off of trees.
Drew came over then to help dad with the fence.
But they ended up leaving to go help another friend with a cabinet issue they had.
And I started weed-eating....but then I got it jammed, and couldn't fix it.
So I came in and showered and by then Madi was home.
The days go by so quickly!!!!!
Cassi got off the bus when Brent and Drew were coming home.
She hopped on the truck (the way the firemen did in the olden days....), standing on the step thing, holding onto the window.
Well, she adjusted her position, and fell off!!!!!!
Dad wasn't going too fast, but she got some pretty scratched up spots :(
Poor girl.
Just can't catch a break!
Dad bandaged her up and then I took her to her Piano theory class she had tonight.
Madi finished up my weed eating job that I didn't finish.
Elsie got homework done and Port went to play with the boys at Cannon's house.
After dinner, we all went to 'help' dad put the last corner post in.
Replacing some old ones.
While there, we all kind of gathered together with Eldon and Bubble and the Edwards.
We chatted, and walked through Bubbles garden.
I should call it Eldon's garden.
Bubble has been so happy that he has really taken quite an interest in helping out there this year :)
So, of course, it ended up being a late night.......
But with some fun time spent with good friends.

No comments: