Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday February 14

Happy Valentines Day!!!!
Today started out early....
I heard little footsteps upstairs and thought it was Madi up and going to take a shower.
Then I heard giggles and laughs coming from Elsie's room.
I peeked in on Elsie and Port laying and having fun.
Port said Elsie was crying, and he was on the couch......cause he said he 'just realized he sleep walked there'....And he heard her and went in to make her happy.
So sweet :)
Once everyone was up we started getting ready.
I did make them some heart pancakes for breakfast :)
I do so much love heart shaped food <3 p="">
Cassi and I left to church early because Cass had one more practice before they sang today.
They did such a beautiful job singing!
There was one problem....the dang microphone!!!!
It kept falling!
They would bring it up and it would slowly fall.....then they would bring it up again....and over and over!
But, it was beautiful!
They even got asked if they would sing the song at our Stake baptism in March!
They were very excited about that :)
Church was great.......and everyone had treats!
Lots of treats!
I guess that's what happens on Valentines day :)
After church, Madi and I had a BYC meeting that lasted about an hour.
Then a little later, our Home teachers came over.
We then decorated cookies and also had a visit from Bubbles, Eldon and Vern.
The kids also went and played outside with dad while Madi and I talked and made dinner.
I made some 'Not chicken pot pie' for dinner.
It is basically chicken pot pie, just not in the crust......and you eat it with biscuits.
It was a big hit :)
Plus everything was heart shaped....of course!
Maybe Valentines is my favorite holiday.....I mean, when else can you make heart shaped food and not have your kids think you are crazy??????
The kids each got a fun little Valentines stuffed animal from Mom and Dad.
That buffalo Elsie got, cutest one she has so far!
It was a fun day with the fam :)











No comments: