Saturday, January 30, 2016

Saturday January 30

The kids worked hard to get stuff clean today.
With minimal fighting.....I guess....
I tell them every week that if they would just keep their rooms clean, then they wouldn't have to spend so much time on Saturday cleaning!!!!
I think it is starting to catch on.
The big girls already had clean rooms, so they helped the little ones and other areas :)
Dad and Port got the oil changed in the car for me, so that was nice of them!
Madi has been wanting to go to Charming Charlies with some gift cards that she has.
She invited Kara, but she wasn't feeling too well, so she invited Cassi :)
Ha ha...she would have let Cassi come even if Kara came....
I, on the other hand, did not get an invite.
Oh well....
I am just the uncool mom :(
That's okay, I just went and did my own shopping.
Which involved thrift stores and clearance sales.
I am not a mall shopper, so I was fine to skip out!
The girls had fun together though.
And they got some good stuff at some good deals.
Came home and Dad was trying to study while the little ones were around, and they were not making it easy for him :(
So we let him study for a bit and then we had dinner.
After dinner we had a family movie night.
We watched Goosebumps, and it was a pretty great movie :)
It was so funny!
Ya, some scary stuff. but it's PG, so nothing too crazy.
I fell down the stairs this morning when I was heading out for my run :(
I was not paying attention, and slipped on some ice.
Oh man, it hurt!
I almost gave up and went and laid back in bed.....but I changed my mind and went for a run anyway.
I needed some stress relief!
But I hit my forearm hard, and it is not looking too pretty.
I am a little nervous about sleeping on it :(

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ouch!!! Sorry!!! We have been doing lots of slipping and sliding on our walks....