Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thursday December 17

Dad got called into work an overtime shift today.
I spent my day stuffing Christmas cards.
I still need to address them.....tonight :(
But I got that done.
Also got a package mailed out to Em that should have been done last week.
But because of circumstances NOT under my control, I couldn't until today!
But it is on it's way Emmy!!!!
I also got some stocking stuffer stuff today.
And i got all the friend/teacher/neighbor gifts done!
Yay!
That is a big check off the list!
*****
I have been super impressed with Port's Star Wars Lego building.
And in honor of the new movie opening tonight.....I present you Porter's X-wing fighter!
Pretty darn good if you ask me!!!!!
That kid is so creative!
The wings actually have moving parts too.
So cool!






1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Thanks Kim! I'll be checking the mail. :o)

Awesome job Port!!!! He is so talented!!

On a side note, I love your rug!!