Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday November 29

So kinda funny story......
I do have a bit of a weird obsession of my kids matching.
I know.
I agree, it kind of drives me nuts too.
But that's just me.
Well, today, I just wasn't in the mood to figure the outfits out.
The last few weeks there have been unnecessary fights because they didn't want to wear what I picked out.
I know....it sounds totally absurd!
I know.
It's embarrassing to own up to it....it is.
Just love me anyway......
So today when they asked what they were wearing.
I told them, whatever you want!
They were like, what, we don't understand!!!!
I was like, no really, wear whatever you want to :)
They were stumped.
I felt guilty.
My poor girls don't even know how to pick out their own church clothes!!!!
Ha ha, it was kinda funny.
Elsie had already had a bath and chosen her outfit for the day.
Later I went up to get some clothes for Port, and I noticed both girls were wearing pinkish dresses.
I laughed.
Both of them had looked at Elsie's dress and color coordinated with that!!!!!!
Oh man, am I totally ruining them or what?????
Well, I figured if they were gonna be matching anyway, I mine as well make the boy match :)
Yep, they are ruined.
But don't they just look so gosh darn cute!


2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

I love you Kim!!!!!

Nancy said...

They ARE dang cute!!! And way to own up to it!!! You make me smile!