Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday November 27

Another great day!
These kids have had so much fun with cousins!
I have lots of fun pictures, but it is too late!
I should have blogged earlier!!!!!
We went and saw the Meridian Temple today.
We also passed by all our other Meridian houses that we have had while we have lived here :)
That was fun.
And we went and visited Dad at the fire station, which is always fun!
We had pizza for dinner, thanks to Emmy :)
I guess everyone was sick of turkey and pie!
I got some presents wrapped that I am sending with Emmy to Utah.
While I did that, Cassi played with the kiddos upstairs.
They all had a lot of fun together :)
Makes me happy!
And the grownups, and Madi, watched a movie together while the kiddos played.
We are sure gonna miss our house full of visitors!
It has been such a fun week!
Kind of a bummer we have to go back to reality, and school, on Monday :(

No comments: