Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thursday October 22

We made it to Emmy's house!
We didn't leave Idaho until almost noon.
But the drive was nice.
Having a DVD player that works is so great!
And a Redbox at the pit-stops :)
Elsie was so excited to see her Best Friend Emmy!
We just relaxed this evening with Em and it was nice.
Tomorrow Brent and I will head to Salt Lake for the wedding and the kids will go to Steph's house.
Her kids don't have school either, so it works out great!
Port is a little, well, a lot anxious about Mom and Dad going somewhere different than he is tomorrow.....but he will be fine.
He kept asking me, wanted to make sure I wasn't going over any bridges, or by any water.
Silly boy :(
Breaks my heart to see him to worried over things that!
But he will be fine and I know he will have so much fun.


No comments: