Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thursday September 10

I went and ate lunch at school today with the kiddos.
They think it is pretty fun when I go :)
Sounds like Elsie had a good morning, but a rough afternoon.
I know she is getting worn out....but what do I do?
Bad days aren't happening every day, so that is good.
I am thinking of making a sticker chart kind of thing.....do you think that is a good thing?
She gets a sticker for each day she does good, morning and afternoon.
Then in the end she earns something?
I know we have done stuff like that in the past and it works okay, but I want something long lasting!!!!!!
Anyway.
After school, I took Port to get a present for his friends bday party tomorrow.
Then I dropped him off and had to run to pick up the XC carpool.
Today was their team pictures.
So she took her uniform.
Well, I guess he wouldn't let the kids run in their uniform.
So after the pictures, the kids who didn't bring a change of clothes just sat outside.
Dumb.
Oh well.
So when I dropped Cassi off at home, I had Madi make some dinner for the kids (mac and cheese) while I ran to the Mary Mac open house.
I am excited about Port's teacher.
She's really got her stuff together and he has already learned so much in these few weeks of school.
I need to sit down and talk with Elsie's teacher one on one about what I want to happen.
But he is doing a good job and for now I want her to settle in and then we can start trying to make little changes.
So I got home about 7.
The kids were playing so nicely outside, and the little ones had their homework done.
And then I went inside and my whole kitchen was trashed!
The one I spent all morning cleaning!
Why do we even try to clean???
Anyway.....
It was a tossup, let them enjoy time that they aren't fighting.....or make them clean the mess.
I cleaned it and let them have their fun.
But I did let them know that I don't want them to just leave the stuff out like that anymore.
They were tossing the football around in the front yard, and Elsie was kicking a volleyball around the yard like a soccer ball :)
Port was playing at the boys house.
So I just cleaned the kitchen.
Oh well.
Such is the life :)




Her face was too good not to post  :)



No comments: