Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday July 20 (pictures)

Happy Birthday to my Elsie Bug!!!!!
Elsie has been so excited about her birthday, like she always is :)
But this year, she has been so excited that she gets to spend her birthday with the buffaloes!!!!
We invited all the fam that's around here (and were in town) and we met up at the park where they have a buffalo reserve.
Elsie loves it there, so it was the perfect spot for her birthday celebration!
In the morning, she opened a few presents and we hung out and had breakfast.
I got to go for a run :)
And Dad, Madi, Cassi and port went an mowed the lawns for gramps.
Until it started to rain too hard.
I hoped the rain would let up before dinner time!!!!!
Later in the day, I went to Walmart to get some cupcakes ordered and get some other stuff for the party.
It was funny, cause I ran into Heather's Mom there!
Small world :)
We talked for a little bit.
It was fun to see her and tell her how grateful we are to have Drew and Heather and their sweet family in our lives!
Cassi spent a lot of the day with Lexi.
So that was fun :)
Port helped Gramps and Dad at the feed store.
Not much longer and Gramps will retire.
So this is his last chance to work with him like all the other Matthews boys did :)
The time came to head out for the party.
It took longer to get the chicken then we thought, so we arrived very fashionably late to the party :(
Luckily they had all gotten a great pavilion and we all ate.
I am glad we got to get together with everyone that we could!
It's fun to be able to visit as many as we can when we come.....but it's even better when you can get them all together in the same spot!
We had cupcakes and ice cream and opened presents.
Elsie had a fun time!
After everyone left, we drove up to get a little closer to the buffalos.
She was a happy girl.
They had about 4 or 5 baby buffalos out there too.
So she sat and squealed at the buffalos for a little while before we headed back to Grandmas house.
Before we knew it, it was bed time!!!!!
And we are all soooooooo tired!!!!!!
I hope everyone sleeps good tonight!
Last night Cassi came to me talking about animals and how they are getting out and she has to chase them with the tractor.
I just turned her shoulders around and led her back to bed, and she laid back down and that was that :)
Sleep walkers are funny, that's for sure!
We are debating about going home tomorrow.
Dad has to work on Thursday, and it would be nice to have a day home before he has to head back to work.
So we will see how tomorrow morning plays out.
Lots of fun pictures.
I will post them.
I really will Dussy boy, cause I know you are waiting to see the awesome pictures of you :)
Maybe I will spend my whole day on Thursday putting pictures on the blog!!!!
I do have this little picture Madi sent me from her phone........it is cute, but tiny :(
But it will do for tonight!
Happy birthday Elsie bug.
You are a light in our life.
A light in the lives of many.
So thankful she is our little girl and we get to experience her sweet spirit.
Yes, we have trying times......sometimes I am not sure how I can best help you.
I hope you know that you are loved, so very much!




No comments: