Saturday, May 30, 2015

Saturday May 30

We started the morning with the whole family going to the church to clean.
It was fun to go all together!
Then we came home and we did more cleaning here.
We had some fight us (Port) saying that we already cleaned at the church, it's not fair we have to clean here too!!!!!
But we got a lot done :)
That doesn't mean that there still isn't a million more things to get done, but at least our list got a bit shorter!
Elsie bug put up a big fit when I asked her to put her swim suit bottoms away before she could get on the kindle.
I mean.....over the top meltdowns.
That girl!
Finally, we got her to pick them up and start to put them away, until she decided she wanted to wear them :)
I mean come on....how could I not let her?
It was darling.
Then while we were sorting socks, i found these leg warmers and told her they would go awesome with her outfit :)
My little '80's workout chic.
So silly!
Cassi had some friends over to practice a play they are doing on Monday.
After lunch we got ready and Dad decided we needed to get out and so we went to the movies.
We went and saw 'Tomorrowland".
I really liked it.
It had a great message, one that I think applies to our life right now actually :)
When we got home, we actually just sat outside by the tire swing and hung out for a good 1 1/2 hours all together.
With mostly no fighting :)
Makes a mama happy!
Then we had dinner.
Elsie wasn't feeling so good.
She wouldn't eat anything and she looked real pale :(
After dinner we were gonna play a game, but Dads back was hurting from having the brace on for so long today, so we went down (to the dungeon....) and watched 'America's Got Talent'.
Well, we watched it until Elsie threw up all over herself and Wuvey :(
Poor girl!
We got that all cleaned up and Elsie got to take a bath in her new bathtub!
She has been waiting almost a year for her bathtub!!!!!
She was super happy about it!
And her tummy felt a lot better too....so that was good.
I am thinking maybe just too much popcorn and junk from the day.
Maybe.
I hope....I don't want her to be sick!
After her bath, Port jumped in.
Then I caught Elsie, almost asleep at the top of the stairs with her piggies dangling.
Oh poor girl.
We got the little ones to bed and she was out like a light!
I hope she is feeling better tomorrow!
I also hope that Dad has a better day tomorrow.
He is feeling some major stress right now.
His sick leave and vacation time have run out.
He would need to go back to work the 5th.
It would be light duty work, but he still feels like he is not ready.
He feels very overwhelmed and just wants to be done with the brace and go back to his life.
He has also been thinking a lot about the wreck....I think some feelings he has just pushed off for the last few months.
I know things are gonna work out.
I know there is a plan in all of this and we just need to have faith and stick together and everything will be as it should.
It's just so hard when I can't just fix it for him!





No comments: