Sunday, February 01, 2015

Sunday February 1

Happy super bowl :)
It's funny, after church, dad had the game on, and we told him to call us in when the commercials came on....
Ha ha ha.
*****
So church was good.
Elsie had a fever again, so she stayed home with dad.
It was my turn to give the combined lesson in YW.
Topic: Why do we have adversity?
Oh man oh man!
If ever I needed a lesson in this time of my life, this is the time :)
It was a great lesson, too bad I didn't deliver it as I had planned it.
I am not a very good teacher.
I'm really not.
I thought I had a great outline, and I thought I was ready.
But I get so intimidated by the Young Woman!
In primary, when I did sharing time, I got the hang of that.
But there were distractions there.....
The YW sit there quietly and look straight at me, and give me their full attention!!!!!
It is so hard for me.
But it is over now, and done until my next time.
I am sure I will start to get used to it a little bit.......maybe......
*****
Cassi made us banana bread for our super bowl (commercial) party.
She made it all n her own and did a great job.


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

That banana bread looks super yummy - great job Cass!

Kim, I'm sure your lessons are wonderful!!! If the girls weren't getting something out of your lesson, they wouldn't be paying such good attention to you. You are teaching them wonderful things and are helping them to develop and grow into wonderful women!