Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday January 18

I would not have won the "Mom of the Year" award today.
I don't like 1:00 church :(
I am sure we will get used to it after a while......
But I wanted really bad to take a picture of them in their 'Christmas' church clothes.
And sometimes when pictures are wanted, mean crazy mom comes out.
We only had a small timeline to get the picture.
The girls needed to take care of the neighbors dog at 12....and I didn't want them dressed in their church clothes for that.
But then I also wanted to get a padded bench at church, cause it just makes things easier for me :)
So we had to leave about 12:40 to get there in time (I know, I hear the crazy as I am speaking.....)
So by the time the girls got back, and they got all dressed, we had just a few minutes to get the picture.
We got the picture, so that was good.
But I am sure my kids think I am even more grumpy and crazy than they thought I was before.
Anyway, got to church in time for a bench :)
There were great talks today.
And actually the songs really spoke to me today as well.
I got Port to go to class because his teacher, Sister Gomez, was there today.
She is great, and the perfect teacher for him.
He cried and clung to me, until he saw her come down the hall, and then he went right with her.
I did assure him I would pick him up at the end of church.
So I left my class a little early to be able to get him before everyone got let out.
After church we changed and went to the Morgans house for a taco dinner and game night.
We had a lot of fun.
Fun times with good friends :)


 Favorite parts about this 'silly shot'.....
Elsie, smelling Port's hair because she loves the smell of the new mousse I bought :)
and
Port, and his hiked up Grandpa pants :)
I wish I would have taken a shot of their full outfits.....cause they are cute.
But it was raining outside, and this was the best spot to take a picture, and not room for me to get back far enough to get the whole outfit in a shot.
Oh well.....they look cute.

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

1:00 church is hard!! I don't like it either!

I love that silly shot of the kids!! So fun!!