Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday January 30

It was a very nice day today.
I am so excited for the better weather, cause the kids want to be outside!!!!
It is so great when they are out running around verses being cooped up inside our little basement all together!
I sent everyone to school today.
Everyone was feeling good.
But I guess Cassi coughed all day :(
Darn-it!
But she feels good.
And as of about 8 tonight, Elsie was feeling really yucky....so I took her temp and she was 102.4 :(
Gosh dang!
I wish they would just be well!!!!!!
But on the other side, dad has been feeling so good the last couple of days.
Getting around and getting stuff done on the house.
It has been great.
I feel like when people ask me how he is doing, I can finally say things are going good!
It's pretty great.
*****
We had the framing inspector come today, but we did not have some of the papers that we needed to have handy, so he will come back on Monday.
*****
This afternoon Port, Dad and I went over to Stacia's parents house where she is getting stuff ready for a yard sale over there.
And we found some fun stuff for us :)
Port's fav was a new cowboy hat.
It goes really well with his camo fleece that my friend Cindy Peterson gave him.
He has been wearing it everyday since she gave it to him :)
Anyway, we brought Cannon home with us, and the boys played so good.
It has been a while since they have played, with Port being such a stinker with everything!!!!!
But they were so cute out there playing.
They requested I take some 'farm' pictures of them :)
*****
Katie Wells brought over a frozen meal tonight, unfrozen, so I heated it up and it was perfect.
Then later on this evening, Tiffini Cluff brought us over some cinnamon rolls.
Yumm!!!!!
We have been spoiled.
But now it is time for me to kick it back in gear.
I may have forgotten how to actually make my family dinner!!!!!!








2 comments:

The Hayes Family said...

Such beautiful pictures! And what a handsome cowboy!

Emily Peterson said...

I love the farm pictures!!!

I hope Elsie kicks this thing and feels better soon!!