Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday November 26

It's been a fun pre-thanksgiving day with Emmy :)
We went shopping after lunch for some last minute dinner stuff and preparations.
We, actually Emmy did, cooked up some sweet potato pies!
We have never had them.....but I am hoping they are amazing and turn into a new Thanksgiving tradition!
We had friends over.....
And Elsie stuck pretty much right by Emmy's side.
Madi and Cassi and Porter went and watched a movie at the Morgans house.
And Elsie Emmy and I went and got some dinner and got Malificent to watch.
It was a really good movie :)
Porter came home earlier than the girls because he was missing us......
So he watched with us.
After the girls came home and the little ones went to bed, we got cleaned up....I started making the rolls.
I had to run to the store for some flour.
How embarrassing!
That is something I always have on hand!!!!!
I've really fallen behind in the 'keeping groceries in stock' department......
Anyway.
It was a good day and we are ready to get this Thanksgiving thing started!!!!!!
After we get sleep......
 

No comments: