Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday November 24

Dad and I headed out this morning as soon as we woke up to try and get stuff picked out......light fixtures, bathroom faucets, tubs...etc.
This by far has been the LEAST fun!
I would rather knock down walls :(
These are things I didn't think I had to pick out yet.
But to get the drains for the tubs in the right spots, and the right spacing with the light fixtures.......
AHHHH!!!!!
Driving me nuts!
Bonkers!!!!
*****
We had lots of friends over today.
Elsie had her little friend Lily over.
Such a cute girl, and a good friend.
She has a very strong personality....and gets a bit possessive of Elsie at times.
At school she will cry if Elsie wants to play with someone else or play alone.
But she always gets over it.
I told her today that she doesn't have to worry about Elsie not being her friend if she doesn't always want to play.
Just sometimes Elsie needs a little quiet time :)
But I think Lily is a good one to have around.
I think Elsie does as much for her as she does for Elsie.
She is new this year, and lives out of the school boundaries, so that makes it harder for her.
We also had some of the Morgan kids over.
Cannon, Avery and Carli.
We made some Oreo cookies.
The same ones Elsie did at PT with Katie a few days ago.
Elsie wanted to make them with Lily.
They were fun.
The kids made a plate to take to Bubbles too.
Bubbles wasn't home, but they left it for her :)
*****
I took Lily home when I took Cassi to her other friend Lily's house.
She had it planned to hang out with her and Carly.....
There are a lot of Carly's and Lily's in our lives :)
When we dropped them off, dad and I went to Lowes to do some more price comparison.
AHHHHHH (again)
When we got home, Madi went with Carli again and Stacia took them to a thrift store where she got to get a bag of shoes for $1 to donate to the shoe drive we are doing.
She also got herself an 'Ugly sweater' that she is pretty proud of :)
*****
When we all came home together, we played games for our FHE and then off to bed.
Tomorrow Emmy comes!!!!!
Yay!
Still need to get some stuff done to get ready......
But all is good :)
 







No comments: