Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday August 27

It was quite the busy day today!
First of all, Madi missing the bus :(
But I got her to school, no problem...and the little ones were good, but I lost about 25 minutes of getting ready time with them.
But we got to school in time.
Then it was one thing right after another all day....
I did have a good two hours while Port was at school to clean up around the house.
But then it was Visiting Teaching appointments, meetings, picking up kids, YW activity, etc.
Port had Max and graham over today after school and before I had to leave with Madi to Young Woman's....
They came in so excited that they were doing the bucket challenge together.
Made me laugh.
Max and Graham did it a few days ago, and I guess it has become a new way to play around here :)
*****
I went to the YW activity with Madi today.
It was fun.
We went and did some yard work for an older couple in our ward.
The little kids went to the Morgan's house while we were gone.
So we all got home late....and I hope that everyone is not super grumpy tomorrow!
 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I love that they are using the mini dumper for the ice bucket challenge! :o)