Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday July 30

The kiddos all helped out this morning by picking stuff up off the lawn so I could mow it.
It was pretty cool outside this morning, so they had a chance to play outside.
After I got the lawn stuff done, I took them all to the store with me.
Nothing fun....just odds and ends :)
Tomorrow they are going to help me with some baptism dinner decorations....
That should be fun :)
It coming quick.
I talk with Elsie every night about what to expect.
I hope we have prepared her enough.
She is still so excited....
But you can't really prepare her for the adrenaline reaction she gets, that I am sure will happen after so much excitement.
But having her know exactly what to expect should be helpful.
And the fact that it is Daddy with her in the water, and Daddy who will bless her....that does help her to feel safe :)
She knows daddy will protect her.
Speaking of Daddy....
He is feeling better today.
He wouldn't lay down and rest though.
He's had enough of that :)
He fixed his compressor, and cleaned up in the shop.
He put the tops on the stairs so we can safely got up them to check things out.
And he did irrigating....but he was careful all the while.
At least he was being careful on the times I checked on him to make sure he was being careful.......
 

No comments: