Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday July 28

So, I know I have a few posts to catch up on....
It was a very full and very crazy weekend!
We got home late last night.
We brought Bailey and Morgan home with us.
They will be with us for the week, and we couldn't be more excited :)
*****
Dad actually was supposed to work today.
But his back is shot.
He can barely move and the drive home only aggravated it :(
He can't get in for a shot until the 19 of August.
Which would not be good!
So he went and saw the fire department doc to see if he could refer him to another place, but we have yet to hear if the insurance will cover it.
So we wait, and ice :(
It's been a while since his back has been this bad, and it is discouraging for him, especially when there is so much to get done with the house, etc...
Isn't that just how life goes :(
I am sure we will get him in soon, I just feel bad in the meantime.....
*****
The guys came and worked more today.
They finished up the back deck frame.
I think it looks pretty great.
Also, the windows went in the day we left out of town, so that's cool to have done too!
*****
The kids just played and hung out....
They had some bored times, but I think they have pans for tomorrow to not be so bored.
It is just so hot outside, so they are cramped in the house, but we did pull the trailer close for them to sleep in and hang in.
So that works nice :)
 




1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I'm so sorry about Brent's back. :o( I hope he is able to get in sooner for his shot!

The house looks amazing! I don't think I've really seen a shot from the back yet! It looks so great! Can't wait to see it in person!!