Sunday, June 01, 2014

Sunday June 1

Port spent a lot of time this morning gathering all of the black Legos he could find (that wasn't already part of one of hi other creations) to make himself a Batman airplane.
It turned out pretty dang cool.
Legos are so great!
*****
Church was good today.
Madi got asked to speak next week.
Se is a little bit freaked out, but I think she is kinda excited as well :)
I am sure the freaked out part will win over in a couple more days.....but she will do great!
I kind of feel like a hypocrite when I tell her things to do to calm down... :)
I haven't been the best example for her.....
She will be awesome!
Speaking of Madi...she has officially passed me up height wise.
I knew she would be taller than me some day, but I didn't think it would happen at 12 years old!
She is a tall one for sure!
*****
Tomorrow will be our kids last day of school since we will be heading to Wyoming for Grandmas.
Elsie has so many amazing people who have worked with her this year.
I am so Thankful for each and everyone of them.
I made 14of these little buffalo key chains to give them.
Just a little something to remember her by :)
I kinda think they will love it!
 




2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

That Batman airplane is awesome Port!!

I can't believe Madi is already taller than you!!! WOW!!!

Those are the most adorable little keychains!! What a great idea Kim! They will treasure them for sure!!!

koby said...

Those Buffalo are the cutest things ever. So sweet and thoughtful, I'm sure her teachers will cherish them.