Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday April 22

Port has had a hard time adjusting back to real life.
He has been bouncing off walls, super talkative and really grumpy....
Kind of odd.
He did go to preschool today, so I am glad we didn't lose that momentum :)
Anyway....once the girls got home, he was worse than he had been all day....
I got him to calm down by watching a show.
I had to laugh when I watched him sitting there....he was such a wiggle worm.
It is always an adjustment to go from playing with cousins and having attention all the time to just Mom.....
Guess I need to do better.
I have been cuddling him a lot.....guess I need to stop doing laundry and cuddle him more :)
There is so much cleaning I need to do.......
Still have a basket full of stuff that I pulled out from when I cleaned the car out from our trip.
I just can't believe how fast the days are going by!!!
But I did make a yummy dinner for the family tonight.
It was a apple sausage/sweet potato/onion skillet thing.
I was worried that maybe they wouldn't like it, but they gobbled it up.
That makes me happy :)
One thing about Dad being gone and coming home at dinner time, I have been planning dinner out better so that it is ready for when he comes home.
I like planning it out...maybe I can stick with it....
Maybe...
 




1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

That is a great series of pictures of Port! Such a wiggly boy! :o)

Your dinner sounds so yummy!!!