Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday April 24

It was Cassi's 4th grade music concert tonight.
They did a great job.
They are doing the whole Rendezvous this year, so it was fun for them to incorporate the wild west music.
The kids were pretty excited about it too.
Cassi was part of a 6 person group playing the recorder together.
They did so good.
Cassi also got to close the show with the last speaking part :)
She is a cute girlie!
*****
Port and I did some pretty great cleaning today :)
That makes me happy!
We went through all the toys in the playroom and got rid of a bunch of stuff and threw away a few garbage bags full.
Then we went through and organized everything in his room too.
Got a bunch thrown away and put into the donate pile.
It sure feels good to go through stuff.
Ports preschool as cancelled....and I didn't think I would get anything done because Port has been so whiny and grumpy.
Seriously....I don't know what is up with that kid.
But I got him distracted and we got the rooms done.
Hopefully tomorrow can be productive too :)
 






1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Great job Cass!

And great job Kim & Port!! :o)