Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday January 21

Elsie bug slept until 8:30 today....I finally had to wake her up so she could have time to get ready for school.
But she was happy, so that's good.
After school, dad took Madi to get her eyes checked and I did grocery shopping and picked up the little girls.
Cassi had a friend over today.
Lily is a cutie and they had a fun time.
Porter loves his new hide out that Dad built for him.
It is just a few fence panels that Dad threw up and Port thinks it is the greatest thing.
He took me there this afternoon, but he took me the long way, up a little dirt hill, then we had to walk backwards and do a few side steps.
He said it was his 'password' to get into his secret workshop.
Love that boy.
He cracks me up.
 
 







1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I love Porter's secret hideout! It looks so cool!!