Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday January 26

Oh, look...I survived the day.
Prayer in church...in front of everyone.....(Which stresses me out like crazy!)
And the 'Great to be 8' went off without a hitch.
Well, I guess there was kind of a hitch....
I scheduled the Stake center for 4:00.
But we showed up at 3:30 to set up, and there were still people there in classes!
I don't know why I was allowed to schedule the room if there was still a ward in session at hat time....
Oh well.
So we had to wait until they cleared out and set up while all the 'Great to be 8' guests were there :)
But it worked out, no big deal.
At least we didn't have to set up chairs, we just asked them to leave them up for us.
I am glad that it is over, but it does feel like an accomplishment to be the person that plans and prepares something like this, and have it all work out in the end....even after all the stressing.
Why do I stress so much?
Oh well....
Maybe things will be less stressful next time.
Maybe....
*****
After church and the 'Great to be 8' we had dinner and then watched some TV together and I made some snickerdoodle cookies to all eat together.
I had a cute little helper too.
 

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Glad your day turned out well, and you have such a cute little cookie helper!!! :o)

Young family said...

Glad it all went well... It does get easier I promise! You are amazing!