Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thursday December 26

I made Dad promise me last night that he would just come home (this morning) and then sit down and watch a movie with the kiddos while I putter around and clean up.
He did as I asked :)
We watched Turbo and I got things cleaned up.
We really just hung out all day.
Porter worked on learning to ride his bike today.
Porter, Dad and Cassi worked out with the goats today.
Dad made a little feeder trough for the them.
Madi really wanted to make something with her sewing machine.
She came up with this idea for a really cute doll.
It turned out cute.
Really cute.
I told her that I wanted her to make one for each person in our family and give it to me for my birthday.
That's in March.....so she has time :)
Anyway....just an easy, laid back day with family.
Before Christmas, Bubbles told us that we needed to go up to her cabin in McCall sometime after Christmas.
Well, we decided to take her up on it.
So we are gonna head up there tomorrow, and some back Saturday night.
Should be a fun time of sledding and playing and just fun family time.
 




Port's dinner time silverware man.
Silly boy.
 



No comments: