Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday November 23

Sweet Braelyn got baptized today.
It was such a nice afternoon and I am glad we got to be there on her special day.
We got to go over to the Young's house after the baptism.
They had a little get together with some yummy pulled pork sandwiches.
It was a nice evening spent with people we love.
*****
During the day today, we set up Cassi's quilt that I made her last year on her birthday.
We plan to get it all quilted this week.....
Very exciting :)
Emmy was here when we quilted Madi's quilt a few years ago, so it is fun to have her here again.
Hope she marks on her calendar to come again in a couple years when it is Elsie's turn :)
When we got home from the Young's house, we pulled out our family (blog) yearbooks.
Trying to figure out when we quilted Madi's.....we couldn't find it, must have been one of the yeasr I haven't printed yet, but it was fun because we sat and looked through the books for a little while.
So fun.
I am SO HAPPY that I started to blog and record our daily activities.....no matter how small....I love having it all recorded!
Now I just need to get the last few years printed too!
 





No comments: