Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday June 25

Well, it's late again and I took way too many pictures to go through them all right now....
So I will do that another time.
This morning Brent dropped the big girls off with Nancy so they could go hang out with Heather.
I ran my 6 miles....it's been a few days since I have ran and it felt really good to get out again!!!
Then dad worked with Gramps and also helped out at Doug's house with the new air conditioning they are putting in their house.
The little ones and I hung out with Grandma.
We left to go get the girls in Randolph around 3:00ish.
The girls had a lot of fun, like always.
They also have a kitten that they said we can take with us next time we come, cause he's not big enough yet.
We are still bummed the Mittens ran away, and still hope he will come back.
Maybe he will.
But we need a cat out there, so we will get another on in the mean-time.
Anyway, we got back and we were gonna ride Strip, but all the kids were VERY BAD in the car ride home.
So we told them that we couldn't ride Strip.
And if they were good we could maybe ride her tomorrow before we leave.
I think they earned the ride for tomorrow.
After dinner, we decided to take a ride up the mountain.
We took a hike up to 'name rock'.
We found where dad carved BM + KM a long time ago.
And we made our own new carving.
We took a family picture like this a few years ago, I need to find it and put the two together.
We also did some shooting.
The kids had a great time.
We all had a great time.
It was a fun night....except we got home late and Grams and Gramps were pretty worried about us.
I guess that's the bad thing about not having cell phone service out here :(
 
 
 


No comments: