Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday June 28

I went running at 7 this morning to avoid the heat.
I am gonna go at 6 tomorrow.
When I came home, I saw Ayden and Cassi driving the 4-wheeler from Bubbles house.
Yesterday they helped Bubbles pull weeds for our other neighbor who has a bad back.
Well, they showed up early this morning to gather all the weeds and take the loads to the goats.
Such good helpers.
Bubbles is so great and the kiddos enjoyed helping her.
Brad and Jenni left around 9 to go sign the papers on their house.
Madi helped me with all the kiddos by blowing bubbles.
Madi was awesome today.
So helpful and nice.
We have had a rough couple days....but I am thankful when she isn't so moody :)
After the Terry's headed out, the kids all helped to get the house cleaned up.
I wrote down a list, and we all got to work and crossed all the stuff off.
So after Porter took his nap, we went to the library to return all our books.
I also had to tell them that 3 of the books were ruined when Porters room flooded.
I was told about a $5 processing fee for each book and then the total of $49....
Yikes!
Bummer!
Well, we still have the books, so I guess it's not a huge rip off.
They are just still a bit damp :)
I guess we had two good days of lots of rain while we were out of town.
So when we got home he had another little puddle in his room.
And it leaks in a little each day.
So I am not sure what we are gonna do.
We need it to dry up to get it sealed up!
Anyway, after the library we went and got them some snow cones since they were such great helpers.
Good kids :)
Bubbles invited us over for dinner.
She had a big party a few days ago, and had a ton of leftovers....and wanted us over to eat it.
Her husband is out of town and Brent was at work.
So it was she and I and the kiddos.
It was a fun time.
We are so blessed to have her.
She is so great.
I feel deeply in dept to her.
I don't know how to thank her for all the awesome and selfless things she does for us.
All she ever says is we are paying her back by just being great neighbors.
But I don't think that's enough.
I need to think of something really good....
 







1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Awesome bubble-blowing pics!!

And I like the selfies at the end!!